Profile image for gthaines

DORSET'S leading law firm, Coles Miller, added another legal service to its professional portfolio this week – opening a new planning department in its Bournemouth branch.
This expansion marks the start of a new venture for the company, which was founded in Poole in the 1920s.
Heading the new department will be James Cain, who brings to Coles Miller a decade's worth of experience working in planning law.
"It's an exciting venture for me and I am delighted to be working for such a well-established law firm and one that continues to grow," says James.
"Coles Miller has a large and varied client base and I'm looking forward to working with the people of Dorset.
"Our new department will serve individuals and businesses alike and we will deal with the full gamut of planning law; from enforcement and applications to appeals."
The opening of a new department at Coles Miller comes a week after the firm were recommended in the Legal 500, the world's largest guide to legal service providers.
"These are very exciting times for Coles Miller, but it is particularly exciting to be opening a new department," says Simon Steele-Williams, a partner at Coles Miller's Bournemouth branch.
"We are very pleased to welcome James to the team; he is a personable, approachable character and brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience. We're lucky to have him on-board."
For more information about the services offered by Coles Miller, please visit http://tinyurl.com/8l2zqxq

By gthaines at 11:49 on 26/09/12

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent